Monday, July 13, 2009

California Happenings

I've had a great time in California so far.  I've been able to spend time with family and friends and have enjoyed it so much!

I saw lots of family including Great Aunt Burneal, Great Aunt Audrey and Great Uncle Earle, Great Aunt Pat and Great Uncle Burl!



I read to my cousin's little boy and gave him a present from China.  It was great spending time with them in Santa Monica.



I went to Monterey via San Francisco and Half Moon Bay with my brother.  We got splashed at Half Moon Bay and saw some neat critters at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  We stayed at Jerilynn and Ray's and had a nice visit with them.





I had a great 4th of July with my friends and my sister and brother.  It began at the Davis Farmers Market and ended at the Davis demo and fireworks show.





I went to San Francisco on the ferry with Mariah and her twins.  It has been nice to spend so much time with the twins.  They can call me "Auntie" now!



I had a nice lunch with my grandparents and my cousin Laura.



Now, it is time to hop on another plane and fly over to Kenya via London!  I'll be visiting Kenya and Tanzania for the next 2 1/2 weeks!  I'll be back in California for a few days before heading back to China for another year.

--Sarah--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad I got to spend so much time with you while you were in Redlands... too bad we didn't get a single picture together. Have fun on the safari and talk to you soon :)
xxoo ~ Em

Gabby Girl said...

I have always wanted to go on a safari. Please take lots of pictures, so that I may live vicariously through them.