Friday, July 1, 2011

Year Three Completed!

I tried to post this several times while I was still in Beijing, but I was having internet connectivity issues.

I finished my third year teaching in China and my eighth year in total. I wrote about the last day of school tradition my first year and second year. All of the teachers go out to wave at the buses as they carry the kids away. There are also fireworks crackling while the bus horns are blaring. This year, we had a new Head of School (I had his son in my class.) and I wasn't sure if the tradition would be any different from the first two years. I have a video of our zillion buses leaving on the last day of school 2010-2011, but every time I try to load it, something doesn't work. Now that we are in July and I still have China posts to post, I better just get on with it and post this one videoless. The video was pretty similar to the first two years.

On the Sunday after school ended I was off to Tibet different cities in China via train with my dad, uncle, and aunt. We all returned to California on June 26th. There were a few bumps along the way which I will write about soon!

--Sarah--

No comments: